One Step at a Time
Are you looking to adopt or foster one of your pups? If so, YAY! You are amazing and we will be more than happy to get things going for you. To be considered as an adopter or foster, you must:
- Be 20 years of age or older
- Have identification showing your current address
- Have knowledge and consent of your landlord (if applicable).
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for the dog. (In the case of fostering, you will not be expected to cover anything financially! Everything is provided and covered.)
- Lastly, you must LOVE dogs!
If you meet all these requirements we will need you to fill out an application with us and schedule an in-person interview to ensure a successful adoption/foster. Please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions. We can't wait to hear from you and thank you for helping us in our rescue mission!